BrowXenna®️ Limited Edition includes three ideal new shades of BrowXenna®️henna.
- Ideal blonde
- Noble warm blond.
- Ideal for natural blondes with a 7-8 hair color level.
- If you want to achieve a natural blonde coloring without darkening the hairs - use it as an independent shade.
A cool universal brown shade with a 5-6 color level.
Suitable for everyone:
- For brunettes to obtain a natural effect.
- For brown-haired ladies to match the hair color
- For dark blondes to create a dramatic look
Ideal Dark Brown
Cold deep brown shade. The hair color level is 2-3.
Being highly pigmented it allows you to create a perfect mark even on oily skin. Future favorite shade for high definition eyebrows fans. Perfect for applying on a warm skin because of purple base tone.
Only 1000 BrowXenna®️ Limited Edition sets available worldwide. Try it and you'll love it!
How to use:
Сleanse the eyebrow area with BrowXenna® Shampoo-foam for deep cleansing of eyebrows. If there is a flaky skin, use BrowXenna® Enzyme brow scrub. Wash off any residue of BrowXenna® Enzyme scrub / BrowXenna® Shampoo-foam with a BrowXenna® Two-phase tonic for henna washing off.
- Mixture preparation
- Shake the bottle!
- In a non-metallic container, mix BrowXenna® Henna powder with BrowXenna® Mineral solution.
- Add more BrowXenna® Henna or BrowXenna® Mineral solution as needed to obtain the desired consistency.
- With a flat, beveled brush (for example, BrowXenna® Brush superfine №2) apply a thin layer of the dye on the eyebrows, distributing the composition over the skin and hairs. Observe the uniformity of tinting.
- Use up to three layers to achieve a rich mark on a skin.
- Be sure to wait until the previous layer is completely dry (≈1–3 minutes) before applying the next.
- When completely dry, remove BrowXenna® Henna with a cotton pad moistened with BrowXenna® Two-phase tonic for henna washing off. Do not leave the dried composition on the eyebrows to avoid overdrying of the skin and hairs. Do not try to remove BrowXenna® Henna «dry», it will shorten the wear time and injure the skin and hairs. Do not rinse off BrowXenna® Henna with oils, this will significantly shorten the wearing time of the dye on the skin.
- For the final look, use BrowXenna® Styling soap or BrowXenna® Eyebrow lift and fix gel.
See more detailed instructions in the package.
BrowXenna® henna shades 101, 102, 103 ,104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 110, 205: Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Extract, Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Extract, Magnesium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Persulfate, P-Phenylenediamine, P-Aminophenol, Sodium Sulfite, Theobroma Cacao Leaf Cell Extract, Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Fruit Powder, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder, Hibiscus Rosa - Sinensis (Hibiscus) Flower Powder, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Extract, Sapindus Trifoliatus Fruit Extract.
BrowXenna® henna shades 201, 202, 203, 204, 210: Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Extract, Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Extract, Magnesium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Theobroma Cacao Leaf Cell Extract, Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Fruit Powder, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder, Hibiscus Rosa - Sinensis (Hibiscus) Flower Powder, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Extract, Sapindus Trifoliatus Fruit Extract.