BrowXenna® eyebrow henna is an innovative coloring product based on ground henna leaves, a mixture of herbs and organic compounds for lasting brow coloring with the effect of tattooing. Rich palette of natural shades can be used individually or combined with each other. Natural ingredients of brow henna BrowXenna® take care of damaged and weak hairs, strengthening them more and more with each procedure and restoring the natural shape of the eyebrows. The look becomes more expressive and attractive.
BrowXenna® eyebrow henna is…
- the first brand on the market created specially for eyebrows on the basis of henna;
- the product for eyebrows, which colors not only the hairs but also the skin;
- coloring product for eyebrows, which is available in 12 shades;
- the product, which is chosen by over 20,000 customers in 43 countries;
Instructions for use BrowXenna®
- Remove make up carefully, using micellar water. Do not use oil-based means.
- Prepare eyebrows for coloring. Use BrowXenna® The shampoo-foam for deep cleansing of eyebrows. Shampoo gently and deeply cleanses the hairs of the eyebrows and the skin surface, has the effect of light peeling, gently re¬moves dead skin particles, contributing to better fixation of the color.
- Rinse the shampoo Two-phase fixing tonic, BrowXenna®.
- In a non-metallic container, mix the coloring composition (the amount of coloring composition is equivalent to 2 rice grains) with 4-8 drops of Mineral solution, BrowXenna®. The mineral solution does not contain impurities, additives or metals. It guarantees that the desired hue will be achieved and extends coloring.
- Mix the resulting composition thoroughly. If necessary, add solution or coloring composition to the mixture to obtain the desired consistency of soy sauce.
- Using a brush, apply a thin layer of the mixture (try to avoid making spots or gaps) on the skin and hairs, to create an ombre effect. Pay special attention to the symmetry and definition of the lines.
- For a well-defined and even result, apply coloring composition BrowXenna® in several layers.
- Wait till the layer dries before applying the next layer.
- Carefully apply the coloring composition, lifting the hairs of thick eyebrows with a brush. Spread the color evenly.
- After complete drying of the last layer moisten the composition and remove from the eyebrows with a cotton pad moistened with a Two-phase fixing tonic, BrowXenna®. To obtain a more intense result of coloring, the time of application of the composition on the eyebrows can reach 25 minutes from the moment of application of the first layer.
# 101 Neutral Brown
"Neutral Brown" is suitable for eyebrow tinting of light brown-haired girls. A warm brown shade is well revealed on light hairs, so it is suitable for wheat blondes and redheads.
# 102 Cold Coffee
"Cold Coffee" is suitable for brown-haired women with a cold hair tone. It looks perfect on girls with dark hair and brown eyes. For blondes is used with caution.
# 103 Rich Taupe
"Rich Taupe" is suitable for brunettes and dark brown-haired women. This is the darkest shade in the BrowXenna® palette and can be used to darken any other shade.
# 104 Dark Chocolate
"Dark Chocolate" is suitable for girls with brown hair and brown eyes. In its pure form gives a rich cool brown tone on the eyebrows.
# 105 Frosty Chestnut
"Frosty Chestnut" is suitable for girls with dark hair with a chestnut-copper shine. This is a warm shade. In order to adjust the color saturation, change the consistency of the composition and the number of applied layers.
#106 Dust brown
Deep and soft taupe shade. The color as if slightly dusty creates a velvet tone. Suitable for any light or dark blond hair.
#107 Dark earth
Saturated dark brown shade. One of the darkest colors in the palette. Suitable for brown and dark blond hair shades, emphasizes brown eyes.
#108 Wood wine
Pleasant reddish brown color with burgundy semi-tone. Perfect for girls with red and warm shades of hair. Emphasizes mild and light eyebrows.
# 201 Pearl Blonde
This shade is suitable for blondes with a very pale skin. It gives a gentle coloring effect, nearly invisible on the skin. To make the tone richer, mix the "Pearl Blonde" shade with "Light Chestnut". In order to avoid undesirable warm tint with yellowness, add small amount of "Graphite concentrate".
# 202 Light Blonde
Shade "Light Blonde" is suitable for light blondes and girls with olive skin tone. In its pure form the shade can give a light haze or look transparent on the skin.
# 203 Light Chestnut
Shade "Light Chestnut " is suitable for blondes with honey and golden tints of hair, as well as for brown-haired women with a light red tint of hair.
# 204 Golden Blonde
"Golden Blonde" is a soft gentle shade that suits girls with warm light hair color, as well as natural blondes. In its pure form it easily falls on the skin, emphasizing the wheat color of the hairs.
# 205 Dark Blonde
"Dark Blonde" is one of the most popular shades in the palette. Suitable for ashy blondes, dark blonde girls, as well as for owners of Slavic and European types of appearance.
#110 Graphite concentrate
The concentrate is used to darken henna shades or to achieve a cool shade. Concentrate cannot be used separately from basic henna shades!
#210 Amber concentrate
Amber concentrate makes shades warmer, is used to soften the color. Concentrate cannot be used separately from basic henna shades!