Brow Henna (vial), BrowXenna®
BrowXenna® Henna for eyebrows is the first henna in the world specially created for eyebrow tinting. It is a fine powder that is diluted with BrowXenna® Mineral solution to obtain a coloring mixture.
BrowXenna® Henna colors not only the hairs, but also the skin, allowing to create any shape of eyebrows and cover the old tattoo if necessary.
BrowXenna® Henna benefits:
- Phenomenal color fastness: up to 14 days on the skin, up to 6 weeks on the hairs.
- Strengthening and nourishing the hairs.
- A unique combination of natural ingredients: Lawsonia, Indigo, Amla, Shikakaya, Hibiscus and Tea Tree.
- A wide palette of shades for any type of appearance.
How to use:
Сleanse the eyebrow area with BrowXenna® Shampoo-foam for deep cleansing of eyebrows. If there is a flaky skin, use BrowXenna® Enzyme brow scrub. Wash off any residue of BrowXenna® Enzyme scrub / BrowXenna® Shampoo-foam with a BrowXenna® Two-phase tonic for henna washing off.
Shake the bottle!
In a non-metallic container, mix BrowXenna® Henna powder with BrowXenna® Mineral solution.
Add more BrowXenna® Henna or BrowXenna® Mineral solution as needed to obtain the desired consistency.
- With a flat, beveled brush (for example, BrowXenna® Brush superfine №2) apply a thin layer of the dye on the eyebrows, distributing the composition over the skin and hairs. Observe the uniformity of tinting.
- Use up to three layers to achieve a rich mark on a skin.
- Be sure to wait until the previous layer is completely dry (≈1–3 minutes) before applying the next.
- When completely dry, remove BrowXenna® Henna with a cotton pad moistened with BrowXenna® Two-phase tonic for henna washing off. Do not leave the dried composition on the eyebrows to avoid overdrying of the skin and hairs. Do not try to remove BrowXenna® Henna «dry», it will shorten the wear time and injure the skin and hairs. Do not rinse off BrowXenna® Henna with oils, this will significantly shorten the wearing time of the dye on the skin.
- For the final look, use BrowXenna® Styling soap or BrowXenna® Eyebrow lift and fix gel.
See more detailed instructions in the package.
#101 Neutral Brown
«Neutral Brown» is suitable for eyebrow tinting of light brown-haired girls. A warm brown shade is well revealed on light hairs, so it is suitable for wheat blondes and redheads.
#102 Cold Coffee
«Cold Coffee» is suitable for brown-haired women with a cold hair tone. It looks perfect on girls with dark hair and brown eyes. For blondes is used with caution.
#103 Rich Taupe
«Rich Taupe» is suitable for brunettes and dark brown-haired women. This is the darkest shade in the BrowXenna® palette and can be used to darken any other shade.
#104 Dark Chocolate
«Dark Chocolate» is suitable for girls with brown hair and brown eyes. In its pure form gives a rich cool brown tone on the eyebrows.
#105 Frosty Chestnut
«Frosty Chestnut» is suitable for girls with dark hair with a chestnut-copper shine. This is a warm shade. In order to adjust the color saturation, change the consistency of the composition and the number of applied layers.
#106 Dust Brown
Deep and soft taupe shade. The color as if slightly dusty creates a velvet tone. Suitable for any light or dark blond hair.
#107 Dark Earth
Saturated dark brown shade. One of the darkest colors in the palette. Suitable for brown and dark blond hair shades, emphasizes brown eyes.
#108 Wood Wine
Pleasant reddish brown color with burgundy semi-tone. Perfect for girls with red and warm shades of hair. Emphasizes mild and light eyebrows.
#201 Pearl Blonde
A subtle cool ashy-pearly shade that leaves a shadow on the skin. Suitable for girls with ashy-blond hair. Does not darken the hair and can be used pure.
#202 Light Blonde
Shade «Light Blonde» is suitable for light blondes and girls with olive skin tone. In its pure form the shade can give a light haze or look transparent on the skin.
#203 Light Chestnut
Shade «Light Chestnut» is suitable for blondes with honey and golden tints of hair, as well as for brown-haired women with a light red tint of hair.
#204 Golden Blonde
«Golden Blonde» is a soft gentle shade that suits girls with warm light hair color, as well as natural blondes. In its pure form it easily falls on the skin, emphasizing the wheat color of the hairs.
#205 Dark Blonde
«Dark Blonde» is one of the most popular shades in the palette. Suitable for ashy blondes, dark blonde girls, as well as for owners of Slavic and European types of appearance.
#110 Graphite concentrate
The concentrate is used to darken henna shades or to achieve a cool shade. Concentrate cannot be used separately from basic henna shades!
#210 Amber concentrate
Amber concentrate makes shades warmer, is used to soften the color. Concentrate cannot be used separately from basic henna shades!
BrowXenna® henna shades 101, 102, 103 ,104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 110, 205:Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Extract, Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Extract, CI 77713, Citric Acid, Sodium Persulfate, P-Aminophenol, P-Phenylenediamine, Sodium Sulfite, Acacia Concinna Fruit Powder, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder, Hibiscus Rosa - Sinensis Flower Powder, Theobroma Cacao Leaf Cell Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract, Myristica Fragrans Extract, Sapindus Trifoliatus Fruit Extract.
BrowXenna® henna shades 201, 202, 203, 204, 210:Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Extract, Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Extract, CI 77713, Citric Acid, Acacia Concinna Fruit Powder, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder, Hibiscus Rosa - Sinensis Flower Powder, Sodium Sulfite, Theobroma Cacao Leaf Cell Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract, Myristica Fragrans Extract, Sapindus Trifoliatus Fruit Extract.
Shelf life: 3 years
Shelf life after opening: 1 year
Amount of applications: 100