White mask with coconut oil for eyebrows, BrowXenna® SPA
BrowXenna® SPA White mask with coconut oil is another product of the premium BrowXenna® SPA-collection. BrowXenna® White mask deeply nourishes and moisturizes the skin and hairs and has an immediately visible effect. It is easy to apply and suitable for regular use.
- Nourishes and moisturizes hairs
- Softens the skin
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Gives eyebrows a well-groomed healthy look
- Does not clog pores
- Protects against environmental impact
- The natural ingredients of BrowXenna® White mask provides quality care for the skin and eyebrows.
White mask is ideal:
- During the off-season
- After prolonged exposure to the sun or cold
- After bleaching, lamination and other aggressive procedures
- For regular home care
How to use:
- Gently cleanse eyebrows and skin from makeup.
- Apply BrowXenna® White mask in a thick layer on the eyebrows.
- Leave the product on for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove residues of the product with a damp cotton pad.
- For the best result we recommend doing the procedure 1-2 times a week.
Aqua, Behentrimonium (Docosyltrimethylammonium) Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Panthenol, Beeswax, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Aroma, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
Before using the mask, it is necessary to test for an allergic reaction on a small area of the inner side of the elbow. Apply a small amount of the product, let it dry and leave it for 48 hours. If swelling, redness, itching appears, do not use the product.
Use the mask with caution on the day of eyebrow tinting or lamination procedure. It may occlude cuticles and reduce the tint/lamination retention.