«Brunette» henna set, BrowXenna®
BrowXenna® «Brunette» henna set is suitable for brown-haired women and brunettes and ladies with darker eyebrows. The set consists of three universal shades of brown of different tones and intensity, they help to work with different types of customers. The set is designed for 280-300 procedures. Shades can be used individually or mixed together.
BrowXenna® is the first henna developed specifically for eyebrows. Due to natural ingredients — lawsonia, indigofera, henna gives the tone of the eyebrows. Coloring effect lasts up to 14 days on the skin and up to 6 weeks on the hairs.
#101 Neutral Brown
«Neutral Brown» is suitable for eyebrow tinting of light brown-haired girls. A warm brown shade is well revealed on light hairs, so it is suitable for wheat blondes and redheads.
#102 Cold Coffee
«Cold Coffee» is suitable for brown-haired women with a cold hair tone. It looks perfect on girls with dark hair and brown eyes. For blondes is used with caution.
#103 Rich Taupe
"Rich Taupe» is suitable for brunettes and dark brown-haired women. This is the darkest shade in the BrowXenna® palette and can be used to darken any other shade.
How to use:
Сleanse the eyebrow area with BrowXenna® Shampoo-foam for deep cleansing of eyebrows. If there is a flaky skin, use BrowXenna® Enzyme brow scrub. Wash off any residue of BrowXenna® Enzyme scrub / BrowXenna® Shampoo-foam with a BrowXenna® Two-phase tonic for henna washing off.
- Mixture preparation
- Shake the bottle!
- In a non-metallic container, mix BrowXenna® Henna powder with BrowXenna® Mineral solution.
- Add more BrowXenna® Henna or BrowXenna® Mineral solution as needed to obtain the desired consistency.
- With a flat, beveled brush (for example, BrowXenna® Brush superfine №2) apply a thin layer of the dye on the eyebrows, distributing the composition over the skin and hairs. Observe the uniformity of tinting.
- Use up to three layers to achieve a rich mark on a skin.
- Be sure to wait until the previous layer is completely dry (≈1–3 minutes) before applying the next.
- When completely dry, remove BrowXenna® Henna with a cotton pad moistened with BrowXenna® Two-phase tonic for henna washing off. Do not leave the dried composition on the eyebrows to avoid overdrying of the skin and hairs. Do not try to remove BrowXenna® Henna «dry», it will shorten the wear time and injure the skin and hairs. Do not rinse off BrowXenna® Henna with oils, this will significantly shorten the wearing time of the dye on the skin.
- For the final look, use BrowXenna® Styling soap or BrowXenna® Eyebrow lift and fix gel.
See more detailed instructions in the package.
Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Extract, Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Extract, Magnesium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Persulfate, P-Phenylenediamine, P-Aminophenol, Sodium Sulfite, Theobroma Cacao Leaf Cell Extract, Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Fruit Powder, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder, Hibiscus Rosa - Sinensis (Hibiscus) Flower Powder, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Extract, Sapindus Trifoliatus Fruit Extract.