«Blonde» henna set, BrowXenna®
BrowXenna® «Blonde» henna set is suitable for clients with light eyebrows. Shades, presented in the set, allow to add texture and density of color to the eyebrows of blondes, but do not darken the hairs. «Blonde» henna set consists of three shades and is designed for 280-300 procedures. Shades can be used individually or mixed together.
BrowXenna® is the first henna developed specifically for eyebrows. Due to natural ingredients — lawsonia, indigofera, henna gives the tone to the eyebrows. Coloring effect lasts up to 14 days on the skin and up to 6 weeks on the hairs.
#201 Pearl Blonde
A subtle cool ashy-pearly shade that leaves a shadow on the skin. Suitable for girls with ashy-blond hair. Does not darken the hair and can be used pure.
#202 Light Blonde
Shade «Light Blonde» is suitable for light blondes and girls with olive skin tone. In its pure form the shade can give a light haze or look transparent on the skin.
#203 Light Chestnut
Shade «Light Chestnut» is suitable for blondes with honey and golden tints of hair, as well as for brown-haired women with a light red tint of hair.
How to use:
Сleanse the eyebrow area with BrowXenna® Shampoo-foam for deep cleansing of eyebrows. If there is a flaky skin, use BrowXenna® Enzyme brow scrub. Wash off any residue of BrowXenna® Enzyme scrub / BrowXenna® Shampoo-foam with a BrowXenna® Two-phase tonic for henna washing off.
- Mixture preparation
- Shake the bottle!
- In a non-metallic container, mix BrowXenna® Henna powder with BrowXenna® Mineral solution.
- Add more BrowXenna® Henna or BrowXenna® Mineral solution as needed to obtain the desired consistency.
- With a flat, beveled brush (for example, BrowXenna® Brush superfine №2) apply a thin layer of the dye on the eyebrows, distributing the composition over the skin and hairs. Observe the uniformity of tinting.
- Use up to three layers to achieve a rich mark on a skin.
- Be sure to wait until the previous layer is completely dry (≈1–3 minutes) before applying the next.
- When completely dry, remove BrowXenna® Henna with a cotton pad moistened with BrowXenna® Two-phase tonic for henna washing off. Do not leave the dried composition on the eyebrows to avoid overdrying of the skin and hairs. Do not try to remove BrowXenna® Henna «dry», it will shorten the wear time and injure the skin and hairs. Do not rinse off BrowXenna® Henna with oils, this will significantly shorten the wearing time of the dye on the skin.
- For the final look, use BrowXenna® Styling soap or BrowXenna® Eyebrow lift and fix gel.
See more detailed instructions in the package.
Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Extract, Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Extract, CI 77713, Citric Acid, Acacia Concinna Fruit Powder, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder, Hibiscus Rosa - Sinensis Flower Powder, Sodium Sulfite, Theobroma Cacao Leaf Cell Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract, Myristica Fragrans Extract, Sapindus Trifoliatus Fruit Extract.