PERFECT BLEACH bleaching powder delicately acts on hairs: it does not damage them and does not dry out.
Use for bleaching:
- unwanted dark hair on the face and body;
- natural eyebrows, the color of which is very different from the color of the hair. For example, bleached blondes;
- tinted eyebrows if the shade is too dark.
- quickly, safely and delicately bleaches the hair on the face and body;
- allows you to achieve intense hair bleaching by 4 tones;
- eliminates the unwanted appearance of a yellow tint after bleaching;
- does not create a feeling of skin tightness due to the moisturizing ingredients in the composition;
- suitable for home use.
Method of application
- Clean the bleaching area with water and let it dry.
- Mix BrowXenna® OXYGEN J2 Cream-activator 2.7% with the PERFECT BLEACH bleaching powder in ratio 1:1 in a non-metallic container. Stir until smooth and leave the mixture for 30 seconds for all components to fully interact.
- Apply the paste so that it completely covers the hair from roots to ends. Soak the cream for not more than 10 minutes: 7-8 minutes — on light hairs, 9-10 minutes — on dark hairs.
- Check the bleaching process every 2-3 minutes
- Thoroughly rinse the bleaching mixture off hair and skin with plenty of water.
- Blot the hairs with a dry cloth.
- Tint the eyebrows with dye If necessary. For example, use BrowXenna® Oxygen J2 dye.
- Apply a moisturizing lotion or cream to your skin after bleaching your face and body hair.
Potassium Persulfate (Dipotassium Peroxodisulphate), Ammonium Persulfate (Diammonium Peroxodisulphate), Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Silicate (Silicic Acid), Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Kaolin, Sodium Persulfate (Disodium Peroxodisulphate), Paraffinum Liquidum, Silica (Silicon Dioxide), Syamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Zea Mays (Corn) Gluten Protein, Talc, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, CI 77007.
Before applying the cream, test for sensitivity of the skin to the components of the product. To do this, mix a small amount of the product and apply to a 1 cm2 area of skin on the inner surface of the hand. Wait 10 minutes and rinse off with cold water. If redness, irritation or inflammation appears within 24 hours, the product must not be used. If there are no signs, use PERFECT BLEACH as described in the instruction.